Animal Reiki with Cathy Malkin
Energy healing systems like Reiki have helped humans for thousands of years.
We now know Reiki helps animals in all aspects of their lives.
What Is Animal Reiki?
Reiki is a simple, yet powerful spiritual practice that has therapeutic applications which are effective in helping animals feel their best.
Reiki means “universal life energy” in Japanese.
A Reiki treatment gently releases energetic blockages and imbalances that can cause illness, disease and other issues.
Animals love receiving Reiki because it puts them into a deep relaxed space where self-healing begins. Plus animals intuitively recognize and respond to Reiki.
The biggest difference between Animal Reiki and Reiki for humans is in how it is offered. Animal Reiki allows the animal to be in charge of its treatments and doesn’t emphasize hands. Reiki for people, on the hand, does promote using hands-on healing.
Like Animal Communication, Animal Reiki is holistic by nature and brings about balance and harmony to your animal’s entire being: mind, body, emotions, behavior and spirit.
Reiki complements all healing modalities, whether Western or Holistic, including any veterinary care your animal may be receiving.
As an Animal Reiki Master and Practitioner,
Cathy offers in-person and long-distance Reiki to help your pets feel their best.
How Reiki Works
Reiki works by bringing about a deep relaxation response which allows the body to release toxins on all levels of the animal’s being. When the animal’s entire energy is unblocked and balanced, it leads to increased well-being for both you and your animal.
Holistic healing modalities like Animal Reiki release energetic blockages that can be help in an animal’s entire physical, mental, emotional and spiritual being. However, Reiki is not a hands on massage. Physical or hand contact is not always needed and can be done from a distance.
Reiki is Naturally Powerful
Animal Reiki naturally complements animal communication, as it comes from the same universal life energy source. Animals intuitively recognize and understand the power of Reiki. Animals know it has the ability to heal them and love receiving Reiki whenever it is offered to them.
Reiki Brings Comfort Especially
For animals that are transitioning home to Spirit, Reiki is an especially powerful, yet gentle tool for your beloved animal companion. Reiki’s energy comes from pure love, offering support, comfort, relief from pain, fear and anxiety, easing your animal’s progression through the dying process
Reiki Does No Harm
A Reiki treatment can do no harm. It safely complements all holistic and Western healing modalities you may be using under your veterinarian’s supervision, including Chinese medicines; homeopathy; flower essences, Feldenkrais, acupuncture and Chemotherapy.*
Reiki is gentle and non-invasive and doesn’t interfere with whatever veterinary care your animal may be receiving.
How to Prepare for a Distant Animal Reiki Treatment
At the time of your appointment time, I will begin sending Reiki to your pet. An Animal Reiki session can take anywhere from 20 to 45 minutes depending on how much Reiki your pet chooses to receive since your animal is always in charge of the amount of Reiki they choose to receive.
What to Expect from an Animal Reiki Treatment
After a Reiki treatment, results can be seen within 24-48 hours. In some cases, you may notice an immediate change in your animal. Often, healing can be seen in your animal after only one or two Animal Reiki treatments. Some conditions may require regular on-going Reiki treatments to facilitate and complete the healing process. To receive the maximum benefits, a regularly scheduled program of Reiki treatments is strongly suggested for the continued health and well-being of your animal companion.
Clients consistently report more peace, harmony, and overall happiness in their pets after receiving Reiki treatments from me.
How To Schedule Your Animal Reiki Treatment
It’s important to choose a time when your animal is in a quiet, receptive place with minimal distractions. You don’t need to be with your animal during their treatment, although you are welcome to do so. Please make sure you turn off cell phones, computers, tvs, etc. so there will be no interruptions, if possible.
**Reiki and Animal Communication are never a substitute for veterinary care. If your pet isn’t well, contact your veterinarian immediately.
Animal Reiki Distant Sessions with Cathy
Book a Reiki Session button goes here
“I am passionate about offering Reiki to animals so they can feel their best.”
Animal Reiki Offers Many Benefits
- It’s simple, safe, gentle, and non-invasive
- It’s powerful, yet can do no harm.
- Animals understand the healing power of Reiki on an instinctual and spiritual level
- Reiki can heal origin of an issue, even if the origin is not known.
- Reiki can heal issues given its natural ability to bring about balance
- Reiki creates a deep relaxation response assisting with the body’s innate healing abilities
- Compliments all healing modalities including holistic and Western (allopathic) medicine
- Holistic in nature, Reiki works with an animal’s entire being: mind, emotions, body and spirit
- Stress and anxiety are reduced while creating a sense of well-being, relaxation and balance
- Reiki releases blocked energy that causes imbalances and blocks the body’s energy
- Speeds recovery from surgery, injury and illness
- Helps to alleviate fear, anxiety, aggression, depression and other behaviorally-based issues
- Helps animals in transition to die with peace and dignity
- Helps to heal past and present traumas including PTSD
- Cleanses the body of toxins
- Works with animals who are alive or In Spirit
- Your animal is always in control of their treatments whether the Reiki is done in person or from a distance
- Reiki can be offered from a distance or in-person, depending on where you live
- Your pet is comfortable receiving long-distance Reiki because they don’t have to leave the comfort of their home